At St Mary’s Health Services we:
- specialise in disability and only employ staff with appropriate experience, qualifications and all safety checks
- ensure our staff are fully briefed about your care plan and understand your needs
- offer competitive hourly rates, allowing you to stretch your funding packages further
- employ qualified, experienced staff who are friendly, respectful and reliable
- go out of our way to ensure you have a staff member for your booked shifts, no matter what the circumstances
- understand the importance of community access and are happy to take you on outings during a shift if requested
- provide a flexible service in terms of support types, shift duration, shift cancellation, staff requests and funding arrangements
- understand the importance of consistency of care and encourage you to introduce your preferred carers to us
- support people with diverse cultural backgrounds
- offer initial shadow shifts at our expense to help you find carers you are comfortable with
- employ office staff who currently work as carers so they can coordinate shifts and fill shifts where necessary.
- Strike hard to be a child safe organisation at all time.
St Mary’s Health Service is an inclusive organisation. We encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.