St Mary's Health Services is looking for a qualified driver to transport a client living in the Cranbourne area with mild autism to and from home-work and to and from home-school. Morning and afternoon shifts required 5 days per week.
Potential driver must have:
Full drivers license
Comply with St Mary's standard checks.
Full induction provided.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com or call 9773 8234 for more information. ... See MoreSee Less
Good Morning Everyone,
St Mary's is looking for more qualified PCAs to support our much loved clients around Southeast Suburbs of Melbourne.
Commencing immediately with weekly pay.
hourly rates: from $30/hour
If you have
1. Certificate IV in Disability or equivalent; and
2. First Aid level 2; and
3. Valid Working with Children Check; and
4. Valid police clearance; and
5. Owe a road worthy vehicle; and
6. Exprience working with people who require specialised supports in their home environtment; and
6. Experience working with people who require specialised supports in their home environment;
7. 2 worked-related local referees
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to work with you
PLEASE SHARE :). THANK YOIU! ... See MoreSee Less