If you would like to register with us, all you need to do is:
- Contact us to discuss your requirements. We may agree to meet in person to learn more about your situation and assist with relevant forms.
- We will send you an online registration form. Please fill this in as soon as possible.
- We will send you an online client care plan, which you will need to fill in and submit before your first booking.
- Contact us to book your shifts, including initial shadow shifts if required.
Your personal information is treated with the strictest confidence. Read our Privacy and Confidentality Policy to get more information.
St Mary’s can invoice services that are funded through a variety of packages. There are many funding packages available in the southern region but it can be hard to know who to contact and how to apply.
We can suggest:
- Reading MOIRA’s helpful guides: Time For A Break and Compass – call (03) 8552 2222
- Contacting National Disability Insurance Scheme to apply for on-going support call 1800 800 110
- Contacting Alfred Health Carer Services to apply for respite call 1800 052 222
- Contacting Yooralla Southern Region to apply for a Breakaway Flexible Respite package call (03) 9831 5600
- Contacting your local council to apply for respite.
* this information was correct at the time of publishing
Click on latest news to find out the our current job ads.